[kj] TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Thu Jan 13 09:12:54 EST 2005

If this is the case, That Raven has the U.S. Taxmen after him ,then he can be excused for playing the Crue gigs.The U.S. taxmen over here are ruthless,Are they more lenient in the UK ?

Is he bugger! He's a hobo that one.

I think he spent 3 weeks in Prague or something daft like that.

Past 6-9 months has seen him in the States on a covert mission to avoid his Mrs/lawyers/taxman.

Rumour has it he is back in Prague at the moment with some other blokes. I think they've been printing T shirts or something. ;-)