[kj] TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 13:17:33 EST 2005

--- Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:
 Killing Joke still owe loads of money out there!

     S: To whom? I got the impression they were 'free and clear'
of all obligations and wanted to keep it that way...

So someone offers you 5 gigs at £20K per gig (fact). £100K for 5
days work.

     S: (I am all for it, tho i don;t like it)So why IS Motley
Crue choosing to tour w/KJ? How do they benefit, not counting
Raven's friendship w/Sixx, which alone couldn't get this all
approved?

That puts food on the table, buys the kids birthday/Christmas
presents, also helps cover some costs and means that, yes, this
thing called Killing Joke is worth doing.

     S: Good, I've never been against the band making lots of
money.

Sell your arse for 5 days...

     S: I wouldn't call it, "selling" yrr arse. I think this
tour should be seen less seriously and a lot more
"tongue-in-cheek."

...Killing Joke owe us..another decent album.