[kj] And you know it...

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Wed Jan 12 10:56:30 EST 2005

"Elvis Is Dead" I found their next single more poignant"Intensive Care"

"Intensive Care"

I've just been beaten-up by a ted, because of our song " Elvis is dead ".
He rearranged my teeth though he weren't a dentist, I would have run away but I was a bit pissed.

Intensive, intensive care, I'm in intensive care

He pushed me up against a brick wall, then he kicked me around like I was a football.
He kicked me in the face then he trod on my head, and then he ran away 'cos he thought I was dead.

I tried to get up though I was bleeding and bruised, I shouldn't have bothered 'cos I met bad news.
Around the corner were another three, and they all kicked the shit out of me

PETER AND THE TEST TUBE BABIES LYRICS

"Elvis Is Dead"

Elvis had an heart-attack, 'cos he got too bleedin' fat.
He weighed nearly half a ton, he looked more like a pregnant mum.

Elvis is dead, Elvis is dead.

Elvis had a gammy leg, he had a gammy head.
He had a gammy kidney, he's better-off dead.

In August 1977, Elvis met his fate.
But he couldn't get into heaven, 'cos he couldn't get thru the gate.

out of