[kj] And you know it...........

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Wed Jan 12 09:54:58 EST 2005

I would like to pay homage to what would of been the Kings 70th birthday.Yes ,Elvis Arron (Ade: not Abdul) Presley.
   In my opinion he was the the original rocker,And the 1977 rubble owe a hell of a lot to this guy.Let me explain:
    Imagine if Elvis had been born in England,If he grew up without sunshine,If he was bought up with a cloud permanently over his head,If he d been bought up in a poor education system with-out access to dentists.
  Yes Imagine a inflatable Elvis in his prime(1957),And imagine if they sucked out half the air to leave him semi-deflated,And this deflated man was born and breed in the UK,with no goodness or sunshine.And the result would be............Sid Vicious
    Elvis.The Original Punk