[kj] TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

parasikon parasikon at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 06:51:03 EST 2005

I think this quote from Raven seems to sum it all up. "It's like a screwdriver-you need the right tool to do the job.If you want freedom you need money and there's money there."(Melody Maker,May 14 1988)If you look at that,then it doesn't look like that philosophy differs a whole lot from what we're seeing today.Maybe you should ride it out and see what happens.I agree with the notion that the only thing we're owed is one masterpiece of an album.That's it.

Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk> wrote:
>Don't go Mark.

I second the Arse here . . .

Think of the Crue gigs as a minor glitch rather than a complete change of direction

Marc.