[kj] TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

Mark G Holt akillingjoker at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 12 01:47:23 EST 2005

With a band aligning itself with Motley Crue and away from Colesy, somethings gone wrong with a group of people who's idealism i agreed with and followed for all 25 of its years,
with a heavy heart and a thanks for the memory, I'm off,
Colesy's generosity towards Jester says what we all are as gatherers
The bands actions say what they've become
As Jaz used to say on stage
"We are the final attitude - the Killing Joke"
Well for me at least, this lot is the final action, long live MALICIOUS DAMAGE, I'll be buying more shortly, Colesy,
Goodbye Killing Joke, sack your new management before they destroy you, reminds me of 21 years ago and the shit with Adam and the Ants all this behaviour
only one diference
Adam could write Pop songs
Jaz wrote his on Nighttime
that was 20 years ago

I'll be keeping in touch with Jamie and Marc and Bob and of course Colesy offlist.

Goodbye all
Get well Jester
Take care Alex and Cliff
See you Peter

Wonder if Killing Joke ever read this list?
or are they now THAT out of touch

I believe its the latter.