[kj] Secnd Coming

Graeme Rowland crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 10:15:06 EST 2005

He is wrong
The Second Coming
can only happen when

1. Cornwell rejoins the Stranglers and they ditch that
guy who can't sing

2. Big Paul returns to the Joke to make the infidels
realise that what this was for was TRIBAL DRUMMING

> It's not only that, but it's commonly believed --
> former Congressman
> Dick Armey said it out loud on national cable TV --
> that one of the
> prerequisites for the second coming is that Israel
> would own all the
> land the Palestinians are currently standing on, and
> therefore the
> Palestinians need to be kicked out so Israel can
> annex the West Bank
> so Jesus will come back.  Naturally the Israeli
> far-right does not
> object to more land even if it doesn't help bring
> the Messiah (for the
> 1st time by their count).
>
> I get the impression Jesus would not get involved in
> disputes about
> land.  "Dad, I'm not going back there -- they've
> missed the whole
> point!"
>
> --Mark
>
> On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:06:57 -0500, Alexander Smith
> <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
> >
> > Jewish Americans support President Bush because he
> will never let
> > Israel down (regardless of what he might tell you
> about a "road map to
> > peace").
> >
> > The Bush Administration gives unilateral support
> to Israel -- which is
> > one of the key grievances Al Qaeda et al. have
> with us (the other being
> > our military presence in Saudi Arabia). But, dig a
> little deeper: *WHY*
> > does Bush unilaterally support Israel? Because
> they're an arguable
> > beacon of "democracy" in an otherwise theocratic
> region? Maybe, but
> > many have suggested that it is because Bush
> himself is an Evangelical
> > Christian, and as such believes that the emergence
> of a Jewish state in
> > the land promised by God to Abraham, Isaac and
> Jacob is divinely
> > ordained. Moreover, the existence of Israel is
> apparently essential to
> > the return of Christ (y'know....if you're stupid
> to believe in that
> > sort've thing).
> >
> > It's just yet another grievous violation of the
> separation of Church &
> > State.
> >
> > Ale xin NYC

=====
Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

"What one thinks of as extremes seldom are" :: BC Gilbert