[kj] OT: Crowley

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 09:38:25 EST 2005

Whilst we're talking spooky stuff, thought I'd send this. It's only worth a
fleeting, idle look for those interested in this sort of stuff. Looks like
it's prepared by reactionary Chrisitians.

It criticises certain New Age practitioners for "perparing humanity for the
arrival of the Elder Gods", saying this is akin to Satanism. Of course, this
is what the Irrational Domain talks were all about. I never realised Jaz was
preparing us for the arrival of the AntiChrist. I feel so deceived. What a
wa*ker. :-)

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1182.cfm