[kj] This is religion...

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Tue Jan 11 05:07:11 EST 2005

They probably never printed them ,not because they were controversial or blasphemous but because they are so basic,like reading the first page of "My first spelling book,for begginners ,Volume 1"
"God is dog spelt backwards",I ask ya
How about"God with an extra "O" is good",I think Jonny R was just trying too be controversial,But failing miserably.Its what was expected from him,at the time
I nominate these for the worst ever lyric in this genre.

TO ADE:A pair of big hairy elephants bollocks

lost my "faith" in PIL when, on a later release, they re-recorded religion and printed the lyrics on the sleeve but "omitted" the bit about "a bitch spelt backwards is God".