[kj] OT -- Metal Joke

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 22:55:16 EST 2005

i've tried and tried but can't find a damn thing good
about John Bush-era Anthrax. it all sounds like
unremarkable, tough guy rock. Spreading the Disease,
Among the Living, State of Euphoria and Persistence of
Time. That's the only Anthrax that exists, to me. And,
ok, Fistful of Metal, only because of the song
Soldiers of Metal and how dead-serious it is.

Leigh