: : [kj] (OT)Kabbalah

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Sun Jan 9 17:43:52 EST 2005

You are talking the biggest lo.............ooooppss ill start again:-)(Ade will slam the door and storm off and thunder up the stairs.)

While i find the subject interesting ,Its something that I cant fathom(Mel,That means "understand).For example, if I eat an apple,Thats it its gone,That apple cant come back again.Impossible.So if people in the future come back too 2005,That apple will still be gone,It cant come back.
Saying that I have seen a ghost before.

hi robs arse-- did you really have a friend who crossed over into another
dimantion...n went back 100 yrs?? are you serious? or taking the piss...if
you are serious,id lv to hear more...mel