[kj] OT: Tsunmi== few thoughts on the topic death,n after

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Sun Jan 9 16:52:58 EST 2005

 I disagree  (Happy Ade?)

Thoughts aren't "Tangible physical objects",But we have various ways of making them "Tangible physical objects"writing them down and sending an E-mail is just one way of projecting our thoughts.

   P.S MEL:I was only joking about the bad luck on thursday       bit.................................It was Friday

    Seriously, I was just joshing.;-)

...but when you think about it. . .
are thoughts tangible physical objects?  not really, but are they real to us, very.. i reckon the invisible has more relevance than most grant it... wormfood? only the cast off physical vehicle.. the essence of what is left (the invisible bits) is energy... which never dies...
=]

--- "ade" <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:

Hmm..  fair  comment.  My opinion: I just think when we're gone
we're wormfood
& don't get thinking you'll be coming back.