: [kj] OT: Tsunmi== few thoughts on the topic death,n after

johnny bongo scum at surf.co.nz
Sun Jan 9 16:34:44 EST 2005

...but when you think about it. . .
are thoughts tangible physical objects?  not really, but are they real to us, very.. i reckon the invisible has more relevance than most grant it... wormfood? only the cast off physical vehicle.. the essence of what is left (the invisible bits) is energy... which never dies...
=]

--- "ade" <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:

Hmm..  fair  comment.  My opinion: I just think when we're gone
we're wormfood
& don't get thinking you'll be coming back.