: [kj] OT: Tsunmi== few thoughts on the topic death,n after

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 9 16:26:30 EST 2005

yeah,i see yu point,n the body that dies,is basically an empty
shell,theoretically speaking-as you said"becomesworm food2==only the bodys
that choose to be in a coffin//yeah i know we all go through the decomposing
process==some longer than others==me personally have chosen to go onto the
fire,n my ashes into the gantrees==the asteral body is connected to the
physical body by a silvery=cord(this cord is very useful when asteral
travelling-it stretches for miles,n miles..y7ou can visit anywhere/any
one...during sleep as we;; at times..----)...upon death,the cord is broken
away from the phsical body..then,there is complete separation...the asteral
goes into another dimention,the physical dies...the mind lives on....n when
re-incarnation is required,the asteral then jumps into a new
feotus...vowolla.....another life again....beautiful system..i do
believe....mel