[kj] "Ha!" for sale

Alexandra Tolksdorf alexandra.tolksdorf at web.de
Sun Jan 9 15:41:51 EST 2005

Hello Gatherers,

as John / joker2 / the joker said the other day, we are selling one of
our copies of "Ha!" to raise money for Jester, who needs help due to bad
health issues.

PLEASE: Buy this! We're only asking for GBP 10,- for a start, the record
is in good condition.

Even if you don't need another copy, bid on it anyway.

And if you have some cool KJ memorabilia you don't desperately want to
hang on to: why not follow our example and put it up for auction, donate
the money to Jester's health fund. There's a link on his site.

The link to the "Ha!" auction is:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4066285909>
&item=4066285909