[kj] OT: Tsunmi== few thoughts on the topic death,n after

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Sun Jan 9 10:52:59 EST 2005

 Mel:What dimension are you currently in?

 certainly should not impose the western views  on the east/far east
ect....n,btw---theres areas of the world do have a different view on death,n
personally i agree with them-- as  said earlier by another gatherer-- these
parts of the world do not believe that death is the end,n that
re-incarnation plays a heavy role in there thought process-weather that is
re-incarnation back into this dimention,we all know as planet earth/or
re-incarnation back into another dimention( as you are all well aware,there
are many--n those who disagree with that,up to them,i prefur not to limit
myself to just the 1 dmn)to me makes alot of common sence==the east have it
right/as in correct way of viewing that thing we all know as death=======mel
  ps see you in the next dimention/or life lol