[kj] [ot] being ten

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 14:12:25 EST 2005

Happy Birthday M.C. Mikey Mike!  So, what would you like for your birthday?  An "official" Killing Joke T-Shirt?  Yeah, I didn't think so....  A shiny new set of rosary beads?  No?

How about some beer?  Perfect.  If I make it to the anniversary shows I'll buy you a belated beer.

Well, keep up the good work.

Cheers!

Adam

mike coles <mike at maliciousdamage.co.uk> wrote:
happy birthday, you were ten when i came into the world,
wonder what you were doing at 10?
studying for the catholic priesthood, would you believe?

and thanks for all the birthday wishes
all we need now is a few goals against forest...

cheers,
colesy

--
check out the shop at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk