[kj] OT -- Metal Joke

Bo Krogsgaard t23 at mother.brap.dk
Sat Jan 8 03:15:25 EST 2005

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005, Leigh Newton wrote:

> Hahahaha! Come on, Bo! It's said with love. I was
> listening to and loving Persistence of Time the other
> day, for chrissake.

That is SPEED metal (and their demo tape was better).

PS: i probably shouldn't mention i had a beer with Steve DiGiorgio,
Sebastian Bach and Ralph Santolla a month ago. I don't have their demo
tapes but if they aren't thrash metal then they suck.

PPS: I have at least two 2004 metal albums stealing the opening riff of
Anthrax - Be All, End All, wonder why that album sold like shit (well it
didn't live up to their demo tape) since it seems everybody are copying
them all of a sudden.