[kj] [0t]all tomorrow's birthdays

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 16:12:50 EST 2005

well you certainly deserve a birthday card,and lets hope theres a cheque in
it for what they owe you from way back when.......that would be nice for
you,n lets hope the card includes the word....sorry for the disloyalty to
you,after all the yrs of commitment from you/n all that talented art wk you
did for our l.p. covers/posters/tee-shirts ect............with respect to
you....mel