[kj] Auction for jester

J D Spooner spoon66 at nildram.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 06:40:43 EST 2005

After some thought one  how  to help Jester.
who i think we  all owe thanks for  the work he  as  put in on KJ site.
Both me John/Joker 2 & Alexandra/ Hamburg.

Have  decide to sell one  of  the  two copies  of  Ha Ep on eBay.
the  resulting money will be sent to Jesters Health Fund.

Also i will be  giving some  of the  money from the  two KJ tickets
that i have now sold.

Maybe some of the  other Gathering members may have some stuff they could  sell
or other ways of  raising money or  giving money .

Even maybe  KJ there self's could  be asked  to help.
& Colesy.

He needs our help & he's done  so much to keep the KJ name alive & info flowing.

So HA will be  up at weekend on eBay
& i am setting up my Paypal account ASAP.

thanks
Regards John.