[kj] kj and apop

Pagan scotgothwitch at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 5 14:50:28 EST 2005

Well, I'm totally shocked that APB and KJ have been mentioned in the same email and on this list!  So much so, it's even made me post... after how long?!?

As per Tom's suggestions, 7 is probably one of the best APB albums along with Soli Deo Gloria.  Be warned though, Harmonizer shouldn't be your first listen to this band!

If you like APB, you may want to try some other bands such as Covenant (especially tracks from Sequencer), VNV Nation and Project Pitchfork (do you think I should ask for commission, Chris???).  Lots of other sound-alike bands out there though.

Claire - off to put that "dancey Old Spice ad song" on as I once had requested a.ka. Love Never Dies part 1