[kj] Down But Not Out

madani07 at fuse.net madani07 at fuse.net
Wed Jan 5 12:16:44 EST 2005

Dear Friends,

AID is indeed down, but it will be back up shortly, I hope no later than the end of this week.

The new URL will be:  www.anirrationaldomain.net

What happened was that I used to have to go through my original hosting co. to renew the domain, which was quite a hassle and expensive.  Plus, they never did respond in anything remotely resembling a timely fashion(which is why I stopped using them to host the site), so in the end the simplest solution seemed to be to start all over with a new domain & more reliable hosting service.

We got a huge snowstorm two weeks ago, so I was able to spend most of the Christmas holidays restoring the various sections from a small mountain of backup discs. I think I'm almost finished, but still need to do tweaking.  That mostly involves tracking down some files that seem to have wandered off into the void.

As for the discography, there was one on Martin Dupras' site, which probably does need updating to cover post-1996 events.  There was also a discography/commentary in one of the KJ Network mags that might be of some use.  If you do decide you want to do this, be sure to send me the URL so I can add it to my links page.

I think that's all for the moment, so I'll get back to the resurrection now.