Subject: [kj] Crue/Joke.Brothers in arms tour.

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 15:16:07 EST 2005

  Right, you'll have to learn hip-hop ebonics first, wat wit'all
da shizniat goin'down, an' M&M hittin'it big.. fo'sho'.

--- Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:
Lol!

Me! Twice.

And I'm a lardy arsed bastard. Can I become an honourary
American now please?

I can spell color and thru. Plus I can talk about normalcy.

And I love the Ramones. They invented punk rock dont't you know
;-) [sorry Alex!!]

Right then. Pick a country , I'm off to invade. What about
Ireland?