[kj] project proposal

Joachim Plorin drzum at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 12:53:30 EST 2005

I just checked- Wintergardens simply copied a
long-neglected site discography-wise, and aID est
Mort, according to the URL. I'm suggesting building a
site from the ground up, so previous errors and
omissions are not duplicated. EVERYONE here has
something to contribute, be it simply time to type, or
just the ticket stub from the gig one went to.

Simply create the structure, and the site will create
itself. Energy needs a channel...

> Nice idea Joachim but alot of that info is already
> avaiable via An
> Irrational Domain and Wintergardens web sites.

=====
Dragnet Drag - the Peter Murphy Information Site
http://www.angelfire.com/music2/petermurphy/
"poetry-free since 1999!"