[kj] Reason makes perfect sense

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 09:15:31 EST 2005

I am not in agreeance (sp?).  Hopefully there will be new designs.  And
realistically Mr Coles could have been involved in that also (as in the
past).  AND I would also bet that Motley Crue will have merchandise that
throwsback to their younger, more youthful days.
The trend now is to reprint old t-shirt designs.  How in the world is
Killing Joke above that...and better yet why?
Every stadium/obscenely large concert (which is 2) that involoves older
artists have these.
It is still boggling my mind.

Whatever

Chris