[kj] kj and apop

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 4 00:30:14 EST 2005

did they play 'Serial Killer' (no pun intended on recent gathering posts..)?  I've never seen APOP live - I bet they're awesome too.

Tom.

sade1 <saulomar1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Enjoy the VNV gig, my friend went to their LA New years gig
and totally loved it. I'm sure you will too.

--- Thomas Kennedy wrote:

> good APOPTYGMA BERZERK songs: Deep Red, Love Never Dies pt.
> 2, Kathy's Song, Non-STop Violence, Until the End of the
> World. Most of those are on the album '7'. If you've been to
> a goth/industrial club in the last 5 years I guarantee you've
> heard them....
>
> APOP's great, don't think they've ever done anything with
> KILLING JOKE. They've worked with VNV NATION on some remixes.
>
> Going to see VNV NATION/CODE R23 (members of FRONT 242) this
> thurs.

=====
As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes