[kj] kj and apop

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 3 19:36:39 EST 2005

good APOPTYGMA BERZERK songs:  Deep Red, Love Never Dies pt. 2, Kathy's Song, Non-STop Violence, Until the End of the World.  Most of those are on the album '7'.  If you've been to a goth/industrial club in the last 5 years I guarantee you've heard them....

APOP's great, don't think they've ever done anything with KILLING JOKE.  They've worked with VNV NATION on some remixes.

Going to see VNV NATION/CODE R23 (members of FRONT 242) this thurs.

Tom.

a grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:
hi sadel=== dont know 2c much about the band that you mentioned,n was
wondering if you have any c.d titles by apoptygm?? so that i can hear them
as well---thanks.....mel