[kj] Navarro Joins The Crue?

Ketracel White ketracelwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 18:37:10 EST 2005

 http://6767.typepad.com/
January 02, 2005
Re: The Crue
There is a rumor here that I might be participating in the upcoming Motley Crue tour. I have not been approached by anyone associated with Motley Crue. I do plan on going to see them.

"According to BW&BK sources, rumor has it that MOTLEY CRUE guitarist Mick Mars will be replaced by RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS guitarist Dave Navarro on their forthcoming reunion tour. Mars' ongoing health problems are the reason for the switch."

I just figured, "Hey, I have my own site, why not just set it straight now?" I pray for Mick's swift recovery if he is, in fact, dealing with health issues.