[kj] OT: yellowmail

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 2 23:31:02 EST 2005

for someone with no name you sure do talk alot of shit....

<1It was a joke>

yeah, so.

<2.Raven gave me the address.>

honesty is my only excuse.

36 year old??  What bars 'you you' frequent in S.F.?? (stuttering now?)   Sounds like yer building a case, or someone gave me up (no worries), pussies will be pussies..........

"Hollow points get to the point quicker" -11/5

Tom.

xxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie> wrote:

What a cop out,You publish some unsavoury things on here,Then say 1It was a joke
2.Raven gave me the address.
That is the reaction of a sixteen year old not a thirty-six year old.
I realise they are supposed to be jokes,I was saying the subject is not a funny subject,And no,i did nt check your latest link.Not really my thing and I dont really like to be associated with people on your level,Hence i shall not be replying to you anymore.
Just out of curiosity ,What bars you you frequent in S.F.

xxxxxxxxxx

(yer a joke, newcunt)

when I'm new somewhere, the last thing I do is make idle threats...... Sorry your upset about the link to the t-shirts (ruined vacation plans?) - I got it a couple of years ago from this guy called raven. I don't care what your noble calling is: IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE, YOUR FUCKED.

Have a better one...

Tom.

xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Tom.
When you go around wearing those T-Shirts,People aren't shocked,They just think what kind of low-life would spend money on that.
I ll give you some more advice aswell,If you ever meet me,make sure that you are not wearing one of those "I went too Thailand to fuck a 12 year-old girl and all i got was a Tsunami"T-Shirts,As advertised in the link.....................Actually on second thoughts,make sure you are wearing one.And we ll take it from there.