[kj] Reason makes perfect sense

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 00:23:51 EST 2005

Touring with Motley Crue to break away from the 80s
associations? Hmmmm...

Like i said, i'm all for them touring with bigger
bands to reach a wider audience. Conservative metal
and all that. That's why they should be touring with
Fear Factory or something. Touring with Motley won't
widen their audience. It'll narrow it, if anything.

Leigh