[kj] Reason makes perfect sense

johnny bongo scum at surf.co.nz
Sat Jan 1 18:46:55 EST 2005

the thing with M Coles aside (that is outrageous and WRONG, nuff sed)
perhaps they just want a few years of making as much money as they can - retirement fund type thing, cant hold that against them.  in 5 years i doubt they will still be doing Killing Joke, i maybe wrong, but i doubt it, this just seems to be the final cash grab, good on them.