[kj] OT: Tsunami footage

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Sat Jan 1 14:07:23 EST 2005

   Tom.
When you go around wearing those T-Shirts,People aren't shocked,They just think what kind of low-life would spend money on that.
   I ll give you some more advice aswell,If you ever meet me,make sure that you are not wearing one of those "I went too Thailand to fuck a 12 year-old girl and all i got was a Tsunami"T-Shirts,As advertised in the link.....................Actually on second thoughts,make sure you are wearing one.And we ll take it from there.