[kj] Please read and consider

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 13:35:55 EST 2005

hi  axford,this is real sad vews about alex,thanks for telling me,i had no
idear of this,n will do what i can,thats a promise,this is the least i can
do,as alex has done alot for us k.j. followers,n as you said,this is the
time to give something back to alex person,who has given so much of his time
ect to us all.......thanks alex,n we are all thinking about you
mate....mel......hollytree1961 at hotmail,com