[kj] OT: Tsunami footage

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Sat Jan 1 12:40:03 EST 2005

Thank-you apprentice.
    On behalf of the list I accept your Apologies.This time I shall not charge you for the diagnoses,As it's the season of goodwill I shall try and point you in the right direction.
   As you need to grow spiritually and intellectually I suggest you watch the film that started me off on my intellectual journey,Watch and study and learn,Dont just rent.Buy a copy of "The Wizard of Oz"
   And come back when you have fully understood and mastered that mysterious odyssey

   XXXXXXXXXX

your right, xxxxxxxxxx,

I need to take a deep look inside myself and see how I can make glib comments pertaining to such a dire tragedy.  You are very wise in your insightful assesment of yours truly - how long have you been on this list??  May you and your boyfriend have a Happy New Year!

cheers,

Tom.