[kj] OT: Tsunami footage

johnny bongo scum at surf.co.nz
Sat Jan 1 06:55:51 EST 2005

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2004/december/ogrish-dot-com-tsunami_aftermath.jp g

Have to click and hold down the button and drag it to the url bar to get it too display. Otherwise, it just redirects to the main page.

--- Thomas Kennedy <tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

LIGHTEN  UP, BITCHES!!!   Sorry!  Stories of supermodels caught
in  trees  for  8 hours don't fucking move me - and I'll say it
again:   If  you  have money for luxury hotels 100 ft. from the
ocean, you better you know when the big set's coming......

Laugh at your peril.  (I think KILLING JOKE says that)

  > ha!ha!ha!.... (I WAS joking!) still, that wave (of the
  > CNN footage) barely had an 8-ft. face....
  >
  > Tom.

you should have more respect for what the ocean is capable of being a 'surfer'.  i know grommets with more manners than you.