[kj] Back in NYC/Custom Troubles/Big Thanks/PICTURES!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 15:28:56 EST 2005

hi alex and madlisa....thanx a million for the pics,they are all
awsome....alex,i lv the pic of jaz/cosley,priceless......lisa,i lv the pics
of jaz/cross the best,very atmostpheric.....i have some pics as well,but
they wont be ready for a week..5 pics need using up..then finish,i will try
n find a way to host them,i do not have digital camera,so i will ptoberly
have a scan them,unless any 1 has a better idear-do let me
know......tar...mel