[kj] irrational doman/concert file

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 27 16:19:13 EST 2005

HI TIM-WAS JUST LOOKING THROUGH THIS C/F LISTING FOR 03,I NOTICED THAT THERE
WERE A FEW INCORRECT FACTS CONCERNING THE OZ LEG OF TOUR,AS I WAS THERE,I
WOULD LIKE TO OFFER THIS.....SYDNEY....METRO BAR 20TH/11/O.....(NOT THE
19TH,DATE WAS BROUGHT FORWARD 1 DAY OK)BRISBANE....21ST/11/03...(IT SAID
THAT THIS WAS CANCELLED ON THE K.J. WEB-LINK,BUT IT WAS NOT,I WILL POST U
SOME INFO ON THAT POINT SO AS TO PROOVE IT WAS NOT....PLUS THE NAME OF
VENUE,IT EXSCAPES ME AT THE MOMENT...DUE TO LAST FEW
DAYS...PLUS I WAS ALSO AT THIS GIG,UNLESS I WAS
DREAMING....MELBOURNE....23/11/03...HI.FI..BAR//   OK HOPPE THAT HELPS..LV
MEL