[kj] some pics

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 27 15:40:06 EST 2005

hi tin.....these pics,are they the same as what anDY put up? 3 pics of jaz/i
of geordie/i raven,n the k.j.
graffics either side of stage,on eve-24th? i ask this as the link has not
appeRED ON THJS SERVER....MEL....PS REFURING TO THE 1 U PUT UP/THANX ANY
WAYS...PPS ANY I GOT THE BLUE LINK TO THAT? MY WRITING IS ALL OVER
PLACE-REASON,LAST 3 DAYS/ENOUGH SAID..LOL