[kj] Empire Songs

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Sun Feb 27 08:49:51 EST 2005

What can I say? Both nights were incredible! I had high expectations and
they delivered both nights, with Friday coming out top due to the extra
songs. Complications is always a treat! I did wish they'd played something
off Extremities, but you can't have it all (though I'm gonna demand it
anyway!).  The tour of the "colonial territories" sounds interesting...
though I'll believe it when I'm actually in Egypt watching them!!!
A big HELLO to all the Gatherers I met... some of whom I didn't even get
the name of... made it to the Goldhawk pretty late both nights, but at last
got to put a couple of faces to names!   Jolly nice all round :-)
Here's to the next one!

Dave