[kj] OT mars volta in london

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Sat Feb 26 18:24:27 EST 2005

Try "Sister Ray" and "Selectadisc" down Berwick Street, just off Oxford St ... Sister Ray is at 94, Berwick Street, Soho, London W1F 0QF ... http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=529549&y=180985&z=0&sv=W1F+0QF&st=2&pc=W1F+0QF&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf ... then there's a Rough Trade shop at Neal's Yard in Covent Garden ... with various HMVs, Tower Records & the Virgin Megastore around the Oxford Street, Leicester Square & Piccadilly Circus area ... it's all within walking distance ... plenty of old vinyl & second hand stores around there too ... Regards, Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *