[kj] Jealous!!!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 26 15:12:09 EST 2005

thanks george,thats nice of u......2 blinding nts here in ldn,n after show
partys as well,plus an extra party for about 50 guests bak at  the hotel,
held in a really beautiful bar.....it was jazes birthday on 26th,so that was
why there was an extra party,i had a great time there and so did about 7
other gathers...alex from n.y to name 1,who was having the time of his
life,n so he deserves to,seeing as he came such a long way for the
anniversary gigs.....but i doubt that he will remember much,as he was
ver..very intoxicated..lol..bless him......u have the gigs in oct to look
forward 2,now i am a bit jealous of that..lol...i might have to take an
unexspected holiday to oz around that time.....lol..mel