[kj] Raven Interview on BBC 6 just now...

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 26 12:18:01 EST 2005

No Al, thank god - I think all a KJ 25th anniversary show needed was
Killing Joke (a good idea to have Alex DJing instead of some shit support act) - a showing from BPF/Youth would have been nice, but I don't really see what Jourg could have contributed to the party.

Tim Bucknall <tim.bucknall at btinternet.com> wrote:
....saying that the SBE gigs were to Draw a line under everything thats
gone before, and they're preparing for their most violent Opus yet!
BTW wasAl Jourgensen a no-show last night?

that double headerKJ/Ministry tour that they're planning sounds excellent!