[kj] what a night

Wrightdvdw at aol.com Wrightdvdw at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 10:16:31 EST 2005

Unfortunatley had to cut short and leave at 11.15 to catch the tube back,
but another brilliant night my mate also loved it and thanked me for showing him
 a decent band , I left him at the bar and dived in to the mosh pit not bad
for  42 , and after the previous night my legs and arms just about held it
together ,  got some lovely blisters and bruises , but hey thats the sign of a
good time, my  mate also manged to fall into the tube train completely pissed but
we made in  back. Great to meet some more faces Graham rowland , PW,and some
bloke i spoke  to at the bar in the final part who is going to try and set up
a punk dj cant  remember his name.

Am now going for a pint .

Dave