[kj] Usual drivel

Paul Rangecroft paulrangecroft666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 26 07:17:23 EST 2005

I agree,I ll third that. :-)

xxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie> wrote:

well said,i ll second that.

After seeing Killing Joke on two consecutive nights I ve now perfected the "Jaz Coleman dance",Does anyone now when the next pop idol auditions are taking place?And I look nothing like Jackie Chan............Or Bruce Lee without his nun-chakas:-)
It was great to meet gatherers ,I (literally) bumped into Dirk in the mosh,I was a bit worried ipat might bump me off :-).Mik Raven got Pauls Rangecrofts ticket,Alex is such a nice guy I feel a bit guilty about spending the best part of six months trying to wind him up.
Graeme Rowland,Juliet and Lisa Gann.........Actually it was nice to meet you two,I even offered to buy Lisa a drink,And she ordered a PINT of red wine!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Seriously,It was nice to meet all you guys and gals,And i dont think i ll enjoy pissing you lot off anymore,So until the REAL Rangecroft and Jester come back,Ill probably be keeping a low one for a while.
PW