[kj] Friday

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 26 06:38:21 EST 2005

Fuck am I hungover....again.

Just to quickly chime in with the rest, last night was hugely superior to Thursday's gig. Or maybe that's because I wasn't quite as fucking drunk. Well, almost. In any case, a truly seizmic experience.

Off to meet the estimable Mr.Misera right now.....providing I don't get fucking lost on your strange tube system.

More later, obviously.

Alex Still in London with a Whopping Great Headache and a Fistfull of Inexplicable Aches.