[kj] Friday

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 05:44:12 EST 2005

Yeah, it was great - better than Thursday night I thought. Those 3 extra tracks are among my faves, of course... (Change was an absolute blinder, as was Pssyche.) I spent most of the gig keeping Charlotte (5 months pregnant) company at the back, so as slightly different experience to Thursday down the front! (Although I did manage to land flat on my arse when I did go forward - thanks for picking me up Steve!)

Once again, great to see gatherers old and new(ish), sorry I didn't get to the pub earlier, but who's coming to the Malicious evening?

Jamie (aching)