[kj] RE BLOODSPORT!!!!!

Ed messageobliquespeech at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 24 18:08:42 EST 2005

What about Bloodsport, BLOODSPORT!!!!!!! I LOVE BLOODSPORT
No lyrics just the thunder of the drums/guitars/ that is one of the many
high high highlights

Still stomping around the house today, had to have the day off to psyche
us for tonight, off to pub soon

Wardance second track in, shocker
Pssyche too,

TOO MUCH JOY WAS HAD

They ignored your setlist rules pete, both wardance and pssyche!

>Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:00:39 -0000
>From: "peter.west410"
Subject: Re: [kj] Set-list from heaven

As its my personal choice ,I ve decided to drop it.
Wardance has been overplayed,They should give it a rest for a while.
Wardance or Psssyche,You cant have both(You can physically,but you cant
in my set-list)
  My set-list,My rules
PW

>>The setlist was pretty similar to Prague, though the encore was
different. >>Not sure about the order of tracks, but:

Communion
Wardance
Song and Dance
We Have Joy
Primitive
Frenzy
Total Invasion
Empire Song
Bloodsport
Requiem
Asteroid
The Wait
Blood on Your Hands
Whiteout
Pssyche

Encore:
Pandys
Are You Receiving
Darkness Before The Dawn
Sun Goes Down
Pandemonium

Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:43:09 -0000
From: "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com>

Just got back  Afuckimgmazing.Top form.They seemed to be enjoying it as
well.Nice
          PW

******