[kj] AJ & KJ

meddle _meddle at cox.net
Fri Feb 25 09:58:02 EST 2005

Possible spoiler ...?

Scroll down ...

from:  http://www.releasemagazine.net/news.htm

• Long time UK influential music pioneers Killing Joke are about to celebrate 25 years of existence with a couple gigs in London this weekend. Did anyone think they'd make it that long? The two shows at Shepherd's Bush Empire are to be filmed for a future live DVD release, to kick off their 25th anniversary "War Zones" world tour.
We were tipped off early that Ministry frontman Al Jourgensen will make a guest appearance at the London gigs. Hopefully by then, they can confirm a joint UK/Europe tour for the Spring. Killing Joke should have their new CD out by then as well. Curiously they've been added as support for Mötley Crüe's UK tour this June.
The voice of Killing Joke, Jaz Coleman, will take the honours of conducting the Czech National Symphony Orchestra and Sydney Symphony Orchestra later this year at special events.
The veteran band recently got word that they'd received a Lifetime Achievement Award from UK metal magazine Kerrang!.
Catch our earlier KJ news at Release. /Alex Veronac

Mark