[kj] 2 spare tickets

phatseanio phatseanio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 10:22:21 EST 2005

hey ho!
crazy happenings out of my control means i have a ticket for tonight
free for any one who can get it-so anyone who can teleport into
manchester and then to the s.b.e.,are more than welcome to take it!!!!
(wild horses wont stop me from being there tomorrow,though!)
contact me off list.................
enjoy tonight.......humph!
sean.