[kj] the retard

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 08:39:04 EST 2005

Is this where the lottery money goes?

Juliet

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
On Behalf Of fatpotanga
Sent: 23 February 2005 13:20
To: The Gathering
Subject: Re: [kj] the retard

It is.
There are 5 of us including you.
We're an online Youth Theatre Group, the Gathering is one of our
projects.
We wondered how long it would take anyone to suss us out
Amongst others I perform the parts of  Alex, Jel, Peter W, Pavel, Robs
Arse,
Colsey, Alexi, Mik, who we felt had explored as much as we could as a
character, Mark Holt. T'other Jamie, Marcos, Cliff, Lisa Gannon, Marc &
Diaz.
We all share the lurkers between us.

Now can you guess the other 3....?